Friday, May 18, 2012

Coming (very) Soon

I have come across what is possibly the most foul, insulting, elitist, ignorant bunch of BS propaganda I have ever had the displeasure to encounter. Within a day or two (depends on how much "me" time I get), I will be writing up the 7 1/2 pages of notes I took on a FRC video.


As an LGBT activist, I like to check in often to see what the other side is saying. After all, you have a better chance of winning if you know what you are fighting against. The Family Research Council is by far the worst of the bunch, and their page is consistently filled with unimaginably one-sided and ignorant information. Guess who sits on the board of this group? You got it - Paul Cameron himself. The granddaddy of all the liars. The FRC is so bad that the SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center) has classified them as a hate group, right there on that list next to the KKK.


Usually I can dismiss the stupid on their page, but this time I came across a video that discusses how SSM affects children and basically ruins their lives and their little souls. As a mother, this shit just got personal.


So hang tight with me, and I promise I will deliver a scathing rebuttal as soon as I can carve out enough time that doesn't involve staying up all hours of the night (like now). After all, most of my day is spent ruining my kids' lives with my horrible, damaging gayness.


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment